CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-03T22:00:11+00:002006 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-03T22:00:11+00:00
- Customer replaced thermostat and now vehicle is overheating.
Anthony R. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-10T22:00:36+00:002007 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-10T22:00:36+00:00
- Check warning indicators on dash. 4 wheel drive light. Tire pressure light. Oil change reminder. Engine oil low.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
- Oil is leaking from gasket all the way around. Rear is leaking quicker than anywhere else. Recommend replacing oil pan gasket. If oil pan gasket is not successful in repairing leak, transmission will have to be removed to replace rear main seal.
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – K1500,4WD – [Includes: R&I Front Differential.]
- tire rotation
- Replace oil pan gasket. Leak is still coming from rear area, running down bell housing.
Mike S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/6/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-07T23:00:38+00:002010 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-07T23:00:38+00:00
- Needs driver front wheel bearing/hub assembly and possibly an axle assembly. Passenger side outer tie rod end is worn badly and needs to be replaced.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,Hub & Bearing Assy,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Ronald C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:07:26+00:002015 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:07:26+00:00
- check for oil leak
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1.4L Eng,Turbocharger – [Includes: R&I Ignition Coil.] – [Includes: Camshaft Covers on Over Head Cam Engines.]
Nicholas K. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-14T23:00:57+00:002012 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-14T23:00:57+00:00
- Found vehicle getting fuel pressure and spark. Found throttle body severely carbon contaminated. Cleaned throttle body. Vehicle will start and idle as it should. Recommend upper induction cleaning kit due to carbon build up
- upper induction kit
Mike P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2020