CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-09T22:03:53+00:002007 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-09T22:03:53+00:00
- Found ac pipe from compressor to rear system is leaking badly and will need to be replaced. Recommend replacing dryer at time of a/c line replacement.
- No evidence of any major fluid leaks, valve cover gaskets leaking. No evidence of prior repair leaking. Recommend trying to add epr with oil change and adding lucas stabilizer with oil
Mike S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-12T22:02:44+00:002015 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-12T22:02:44+00:00
- Check for leak in passenger front tire. Customer having to add air every 1-2 days.
- Mount and balance 4 tire
Margie S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/11/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-11T23:01:27+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-11T23:01:27+00:00
- Cluster is defective and will need to be sent off for repair. Install cluster after repair.
- Found code for left front wheel speed sensor. All wheel speed sensors data showing 3mph at stop. Will need new abs module/electronic brake control module. Notorious issue on these vehicles.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
- Rebuild instrument cluster includes shipping (oneal's speedometer service greenville nc)
Edward P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-03T22:00:11+00:002006 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-03T22:00:11+00:00
- Customer replaced thermostat and now vehicle is overheating.
Anthony R. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2020