CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:37+00:002018 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:37+00:00
- nail and sheet metal screw in tire. removed and installed 2 tire plugs.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
Kyle C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:25+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:25+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (machine rear brake rotors)
- No major fluid leaks Brakes will need to be replaced all the way around, front rotors will have to be replaced, rotors have worn to thin. Can re surface rear rotors. Tires in good shape All lights working Heat and ac works Power windows work Vehicle accelerates and shifts well No evidence of any misfires, no codes pending or current Belts and hoses look good Brake vibration No pulling when braking or not braking Fluids look good Oil is full but dark, will check sticker.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
Dave S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:23+00:002005 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:23+00:00
- Scanned for codes and found P0752 Shift solenoid "a" stuck on. P0060 H02s Heater resistance bank 2 sensor 2. P0161 02 heater circuit bank 2 sensor 2. C0040 right front wheel speed circuit. tsb 08-07-30-001 concerning similarities to customer concern, indicate valve body problems.
Austin E. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:00:58+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:00:58+00:00
- Confirmed upper ball joints are badly worn. Upper control arms were installed previously in may of 2019.
- REPLACE BOTH UPPER CONTROL ARM AND BALL JOINT ASSEMBLIES
Michael H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/31/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:00:35+00:002011 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:00:35+00:00
- INTALL HID KIT FOR BOTH LOW AND HIGH BEAM HEADLIGHTS AS WELL AS FOG LIGHT BULBS
Josh M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:00:34+00:002010 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:00:34+00:00
- SCANNED FOR CODES AND FOUND NO CODES. PULLED UP LIVE DATA AND FOUND CYLINDER 2 MISFIRED 2 TIMES. REMOVED PLUG AND SEE NO SIGNS OF ARCING. RECOMMEND REPLACING PLUG WHILE ITS OUT AND CYLINDER 2 IGNITION COIL. TEST DROVE VEHICLE APPROXIMATELY 3/4 MILES. CYLINDERS 4/5 MISFIRED 2X DURING TEST DRIVE HOWEVER YOU COULD NOT FEEL IT MISFIRE. RECOMMEND DRIVING VEHICLE TO SEE HOW IT OPERATES.
Fred G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2020