CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-12T22:57:55+00:002017 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-12T22:57:55+00:00
- SCANNED ABS MODULE, NO CODES.
- FOUND A/C PRESSURES LOW IN SYSTEM. A/C CONDENSER IS LEAKING ON DRIVERS SIDE WHERE DRIER IS MADE TO CONDENSER. RECOMMEND REPLACING AC CONDENSER
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – R-1234yf – [Includes: Perform Safety Pressurized Pre-Charge Leak Test.] – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas w/Auxiliary Battery – [Includes: R&I Air Cleaner.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
Adam C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-17T21:58:33+00:002004 GMC Yukon XL CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-17T21:58:33+00:00
- CHECK A/C AND BLOWER SYSTEM OPERATION WONT BLOW AIR ON HIGH SETTINGS (4-5)
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – Main Unit,Front
- (Combination) – RESISTOR MODULE CONNECTOR – Replace
TC T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:37+00:002018 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-05T22:01:37+00:00
- nail and sheet metal screw in tire. removed and installed 2 tire plugs.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
Kyle C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:25+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:25+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (machine rear brake rotors)
- No major fluid leaks Brakes will need to be replaced all the way around, front rotors will have to be replaced, rotors have worn to thin. Can re surface rear rotors. Tires in good shape All lights working Heat and ac works Power windows work Vehicle accelerates and shifts well No evidence of any misfires, no codes pending or current Belts and hoses look good Brake vibration No pulling when braking or not braking Fluids look good Oil is full but dark, will check sticker.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
Dave S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:23+00:002005 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:23+00:00
- Scanned for codes and found P0752 Shift solenoid "a" stuck on. P0060 H02s Heater resistance bank 2 sensor 2. P0161 02 heater circuit bank 2 sensor 2. C0040 right front wheel speed circuit. tsb 08-07-30-001 concerning similarities to customer concern, indicate valve body problems.
Austin E. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:00:58+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-06T23:00:58+00:00
- Confirmed upper ball joints are badly worn. Upper control arms were installed previously in may of 2019.
- REPLACE BOTH UPPER CONTROL ARM AND BALL JOINT ASSEMBLIES
Michael H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/31/2020