CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-20T22:02:12+00:002008 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-20T22:02:12+00:00
- Installed 3 wheels with tires. Placed 3 original wheels in front passengers seat. Customer supplied wheels are 16" wheels. Vehicle was manufactured with 17" wheels. May throw speedometer off, could possibly cause warning lights.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower, Strut,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Scanned for codes and found: 2a17 Diagnostic module tank leakage-system fault 2a82 VANOS inlet 5dec ABS performance reduction 5e40 Steering angle sensor signal not plausible, offset A0b4 engine starter operation A8ae left fog light faulty, daytime running light (left, faulty) Recommend starting with changing oil. Sticker shows oil is over 15k miles over due. Will need to smoke evap system to check for small evap leak. Will require more diagnostics.
- *Needs Rear Brakes*
Tracey L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:00:35+00:002011 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:00:35+00:00
- FOUND OIL LEAKING ON EXHAUST ON PASSENGER SIDE OF ENGINE. WILL NEED TO REMOVE ENGINE COVER TO LOOK FURTHER INTO LEAK. CLEANED ENGINE AREA AND FOUND OIL IS LEAKING FROM TOP CENTER OF VALVE COVER AREA BY THE TIMING SOLENOID. RECOMMEND REMOVING TIMING SOLENOID ASSEMBLY AND CHECKING SEAL FOR DAMAGE AND TO REMOVE BRACKET ASSEMBLY UNDER SOLENOID TO CHECK FOR DAMAGED VALVE COVER. FOUND TIMING SOLENOID SEAL IS LEAKING. REPLACED TIMING CONTROL SOLENOID. RELEARNED SOLENOID. CLEANED OIL MESS
Alyssa D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021