CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-12T23:01:52+00:002014 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-12T23:01:52+00:00
- INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6,3.6L Eng Upper
- Found intake gaskets were not sealing, a bolt or two were not tight. Recommend replacing intake gaskets.
THERESA G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-16T23:03:08+00:002007 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-16T23:03:08+00:00
- WINDOW TINT FEE
- INSPECTION FAILED DUE TO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BEING ON.
- SCANNED FOR CODES AND FOUND: P0457 EVAP CONTROL SYSTEM LEAK DETECTED P0456 EVAP CONTROL SYSTEM LEAK DETECTED. Smoke tested evap system and found line from bottom of purge valve to back of engine, rubbed against battery and has a hole. Repaired evap hose leak with fuel hose and clamps. Re-smoked evap system. System showing to be sealed at this time. Cleared codes. Recommend driving vehicle for approximately a week and returning to check readiness monitors.
Rose J. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-04T23:00:48+00:002005 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-04T23:00:48+00:00
- (Combination) – UNIVERSAL JOINT – Remove & Replace Each
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – 4WD Rear
- REMOVE FRONT TIRES AND SWAP INSIDE TO OUTSIDE
- Replace passenger side and center brake light bulbs
- TEST DROVE VEHICLE AND FOUND BAD FRONT BRAKE VIBRATION. CAN SEE WHERE REAR PADS HAVE BEEN REPLACED, NEED REAR ROTORS. WILL CHECK ROTORS.
Linwood M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-30T22:02:48+00:002014 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-30T22:02:48+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing. Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- front pads are approximately 35-40% remaining. rear pads less than 10% remaining. Recommend replacing rear pads and rotors.
- LUBE, OIL, FILTER
Alice M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:00:26+00:002015 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-03T22:00:26+00:00
- Installed customer supplied customer starter. Vehicle would not start. Found starter solenoid not getting power from switch. Checked all applicable fuses and relays, all check good at this time. Found Code U0168 for wireless control module communication. Tried using other customer supplied key with no luck. Performed Module reboot for TIPM module and WCM. Vehicle will now start at this time.
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Scott Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-08T22:00:45+00:002012 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-08T22:00:45+00:00
- Found battery tests and alternator
- Scanned for codes and found: P0853 overdrive/tow switch circuit stuck B1A25 Invalid key C0077 Low tire pressure Overdrive/tow switch is defective. Button is hard to press and will stick. Will either need to replaced switch with shifter assembly or not depress button. Adjusted tire pressure. Performed battery disconnect to relearn adaptive key data. Test drove vehicle approximately 20 miles after clearing codes. Set all readiness monitors except for evap. Started vehicle approximately 20 times. Will let vehicle set and try to restart on different occasions.
Jonathan R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2020