CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-03T22:02:40+00:002007 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-03T22:02:40+00:00
- Scanned for codes and found: P2757 Torque converter clutch code Test drove vehicle, vehicle shifted normal. Felt shift hard one time. No evidence of any fluid leak. Recommend replacing transmission assembly and reprogramming
Stephen J. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:02:57+00:002006 Toyota Sequoia CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-07T22:02:57+00:00
- Rack and pinion moving from worn bushing on drivers side. drivers side inner Tie rod has minor wear
- Tire tread is not worn smoothly and has minor feathering. Will need tires in near future.
Shelton S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-23T22:03:18+00:002012 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-23T22:03:18+00:00
- Brakes in like new condition and appear to have been replaced recently. Scanned for codes and found the following: C1241- Too low or too high battery volts C1422- Master cylinder pressure sensor zero point hight P1604- Start ability malfunction C2123- Transmitter ID3 not received (main) C2173- Vehicle speed or engine speed signal error TPMS light was on, found spare tire to have no air; adjusted tire pressure in all tires; light is now off. Cruise control computer is not registering when button is pushed on stalk. Will need more time to confirm possible switch problem. Transmission fluid was approx. 1qt low. Possible transmission pan gasket leak. Cleaned pan area after fluid change.
- TRANSMISSION FLUID DRAIN AND REFILL
Abi C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-21T22:01:12+00:002021 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-21T22:01:12+00:00
- REPAIR TIRE IN BED OF TRUCK, INSTALL ON PASSENGER FRONT AND INSTALL SPARE
Charlie G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2021