CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-29T22:02:03+00:002007 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-29T22:02:03+00:00
- Found belt has way too much slack not keeping the belt tight. Recommend starting with replacing belt and tensioner assembly and charging battery. Cleaned debris from old belt off engine area as best as possible. Alternator is charging as it should, power steering seems to be working correctly as well as the air conditioning.
Victor S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/28/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:47+00:002007 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:01:47+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both,w/o Self Leveling Shocks – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Additional labor to remove stripped lug nuts
- Replace front Brake caplipers and Hoses.
Jerry H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-25T22:01:03+00:002012 Dodge Avenger CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-25T22:01:03+00:00
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- alternator installed by poole's garage in knightdale
- Need new negative terminal. Alternator is not charging.
Jordan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-14T23:01:47+00:002008 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-14T23:01:47+00:00
- customer brought incorrectly. replaced power steering pump with customers supplied, junk yard part.
Jamie C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2020