CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-27T22:04:49+00:002013 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-27T22:04:49+00:00
- Recovered. .93lbs of freon from system. Vacuumed system down and added .01 lbs to proper level. Found compressor not getting power to clutch. Clutch appears to have gotten hot and is a rusty red color. Found ac thermal protector has failed. Can bypass protector and run system. Can try to replace thermal protector, however when protector fails it is recommended to replace compressor. Installed 7.5amp fuse to bypass thermal protector. Customer is aware that in doing the bypass that is it not a permanent fix and may result in further damage to a.c. system in which we are not responsible.
- Scanned for codes and found P0455 large evap leak. Checked gas cap connection, cap was tight, no seal damage evident. Using scanner, commanded both vent and purge solenoids, confirmed both operating correctly using smoke machine. No physical evidence of leaks. Performed evap system test with scanner, test passed. System working correctly at this time.
Kevin J. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-26T22:01:19+00:002008 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-26T22:01:19+00:00
- check for brake grinding noise.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads(includes additional labor to free caliper guide pins)
David H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:01:33+00:002008 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:01:33+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- REPLACE SERPENTINE BELT
- REPLACE SPARK PLUGS
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
David H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-06T23:00:35+00:002015 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-06T23:00:35+00:00
- ADJUSTED TIRE PRESSURE. LIGHT IS OFF NOW.
- FOUND TENSIONER ASSEMBLY IS BROKE AND RUBBING AGAINST WATER PUMP PULLEY. TENSIONER BOLT IS BROKEN INTO ENGINE BLOCK AND WILL HAVE TO BE DRILLED OUT. DRILL OUT TENSIONER BOLT AND INSTALL NEW TENSIONER AND WATER PUMP PULLEY
Tina M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:00:31+00:002011 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:00:31+00:00
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
Carol G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:00:29+00:002013 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:00:29+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear Axle,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Customer tried to replace front pads, rotors and calipers but was unable to go further. Parts in back seat
Nick T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-18T22:00:39+00:002015 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-18T22:00:39+00:00
- Recovered .59lbs of freon from system. Vacuumed system down. Removed low side hose and found valve leaking. Replaced low side core. Added compressor oil with dye. Charged 1.0lb of freon.
Tina M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020